Friday, June 27, 2008

lalalala,lalalala, elmo's world...


0626080953.jpg
Originally uploaded by peanutrigsby


saylor picked up the apple out of my purse [there is usually an apple in my purse] and went to town, he ate the whole thing all by himself! i was very proud of him.
i always think of things i'd like to put in my blog and then when i actually find me some internet and sit down...i lose all my thoughts.
yesterday colin and i went bike riding in preparance for awesomefest. i think i just made that word up. preparance?! we only rode for an hour and a half and i have no
idea how fast we went.it was pretty leisurely..hhm we will see.
here is a video i saw on a friend's blog that had me crying...a worthwhile watch.my faith is stirred when i see things like this. i love it,praise jesus!

sidenote i had a dream last night that colin's sister had a talking pet squirrel, his name was squirrely.i was taking video of him on my phone cuz he was so cute when he was talking.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Michelle what a touching video! I'm still bawling. I would love to see how a non-christian would react to this. It's so moving.

Happy Hippie said...

Trev&I both watched the video. Dude.....

Olive said...

bawling! reposting!

Lindsay Schneck said...

preparation...the word is...preparation... :)

saylor days said...

preparation! what is my deal? the other day i told colin that something was crispy clear. he was like 'crispy?' im like 'ya'..he's like.. 'you mean crystal?' and i'm like '...yes...'

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

you're a goofball-where are you getting all of these crazy dreams from??

PS-I love when you make up words....I tend to do that too....nothing wrong with that-right??