Saturday, August 2, 2008

little addicted



seriously loving so you think you can dance. this dance has my two favorites-twitch has been my favorite from the beginning but we think the end is near for him. the girl here katee we are predicting will be the winner. this is the most colin and i have ever loved a reality show i'm a wee bit obsessed.
saylor did great for the babysitter! and i don't know how to talk to teenagers anymore, so who knows if she thought i was funny and cool or weird and retarded. kidding...sortof. no i think she had fun, and i'll do it again. well the rouses got stephen the perfect gift- foot pads to remove toxins ....check out the website and look at the before and after picture- gross! i'm totally going to go buy some and see what happens.... apparently stephen [our resident smart/full of random knowledge friend] is always talking about toxins in our feet, so i think he liked it. i loved when he told us all about a squirrels lifespan...
i went to a farmer's market this morning with saylor and it was fun but very crowded and all i bought was turnips, i got too overwhelmed after that. i walked past a little booth though and a women calls out to me 'hey, are you old enough to vote?' am i old enough to vote?! i even had my son with me, do i really look like i'm 17?! this happened a couple years ago too when i went to see Sideways with my mother and they carded me. i said 'oh, i'm paying with cash though' assuming he was checking id for using a credit card..he said 'no, it's a rated R movie'. ooh. you think i'm 16. ok. i know i dress pretty casually but i know i don't dress like i'm 16 either.. but i i think it's funny and better than assuming i'm 40 or something i suppose.
.....baxter's sizzling summer celebration today....

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ooh, yes. That dance is in my top 3. My fave is probably Mark/Chelsie doing that dance with the briefcase? Too that song by Leona Lewis...I think it's called Bleeding Love. And my other favorite is the Joshua/Katee contemporary where they are both in black...it looks like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon in parts. It's on my MySpace profile. That's all. :)