Wednesday, July 9, 2008

chippies



may i recommend these? i'm not a potato chip person at all.but these...best eaten in the car with a friend,perfect evening weather,windows down...she bought one bag,i bought the other...and we shared.


here are a couple pictures from watching the fireworks.i turned around to look at him at one point and he just had that glow stick sticking out in his mouth,all casual. so funny.he is learning more words every day. this week he has learned 'back' using it to say 'put it back' and 'wow'.he is still not saying mommy! pfff.
i am reading The Woman Who Can't Forget a memoir about a woman who remembers everything about her past. it is seriously so strange and amazing.it makes me realize how little i remember things. and how funny memories would be in my top 10 favorite things in the world. i love laughing till we cry talking about things that happened. particularly awkward/embarrassing moments. also crossword puzzles. they are on my top ten.

2 comments:

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

One of my top 10 things is reading your top _ lists.... :) You're funny....I love the picture with the glow bracelet.

thephotobear said...

You sre funny I enjoyed your blog
I have just started a new blog
To help hard working families save
money
http://save-a-dime.blogspot.com/
I hope you will drop in.