ok haven't had a computer for a few days and i'm going a little crazy..will have one wednesday YAY.and now here i am with a small fraction of a second while i try to look for hotels...and ill take this little second and write a pointless blog. good times.
i've been tagged by lindsay!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger to let them know they've been tagged.
1. i have a weird grossed out fear of people folding their ears or mine. it's like nails on a chalkboard it totally freaks me out. too many of my family and friends know this and like to try to bend my ear or fold theirs when i'm looking. and it's not funny people. i'm also grossed out by milk that has been out of the fridge for longer than about four seconds.
2. i constantly put my thumb between my index and middle fingers like i'm signing the letter T. i do this ALL the time it's a security feeling. but here's the thing, i never did this until i got pregnant. i don't know how it's related but it started then and i do it all the time now. also when i got pregnant i started to like dogs whereas before i didn't care so much for them. i'm assuming that's somehow a maternal thing.
3. my phone is with me everywhere.it sits in my lap when i drive and on the table when i eat, i'm one of those people. it's never fully charged and i currently have 759 pictures on there and 187 videos
4. i have water with me all the time. often it is a ice venti starbucks cup. if i somehow forget water,first thing i do when i enter a building is get water, even at church. i do drink more water than most people but often i don't drink water i bring, i just need it there.
5. sometimes, all the sudden,i think about carbon monoxide. and if i'm home i open the window a smidge and if i'm in the car i'll open the window a smidge. this, i realize, would not do much of anything but at that moment it brings relief to my irrational mind.
6. i just texted a couple people and asked them whats something weird/quirky thing about me... then i realized that is pretty quirky. i do this a lot- i'm indecisive and also pretty unaware of myself so when people ask me something about myself i let someone else answer. 'whats your favorite color' 'hmm. i don't know.. colin, whats my favorite color?'
my sister wrote back one word 'paw'. this is because apparently i use my hands when i talk and i keep the whole palm together when i'm pointing or whatever and for years she has pointed it out. i could be talking passionately about something to her and shes nodding and says 'paw' and keeps nodding.sometimes she just calls me paw. but i don't think i make a paw i never notice! she exaggerates, surely.
i'm sure i'll think of plenty of other weird things about me as i feel like i'm the oddest person i know....now to tag others
2. BETH come on!
4. meredith ya?
5. kristin [if you need a distraction/have time love!]
6. um who else reads this :) i'm going to say YOU and make that all inclusive